I cannot fuckin believe
Nature Valley became a magical girl and their wish was to see kyubey run up a goddamn tree I’m so done
I always shipped Joey and Phoebe, he just seems to absolutely adore her
So did Lisa Kudrow and Matt LeBlanc. They at one point went to the writers and asked if it could be revealed that Joey and Phoebe had been sleeping together for forever.
requested by anonymous
#okay i know some people hate this scene because they think it’s whedon making fun of cap#and that might have been how he intended it#but the way evans and rdj played it is so perfect#because there’s steve’s sass coming back#’seriously?’#’seriously tony?’#’what exactly are you expecting from me?’#’it’s been like a week and a half since i got here from the 40s’#’what does it look like?’#’well it seems to run on some form of electricity’#unspoken ‘you moron’#and tony’s response is just like#’i don’t know what i was expecting’#’you got me there’#i don’t know#i just thought the two of them played it perfectly off each other [via invisiblespork]
Catch Me If You Can - with Aaron Tveit
Cabaret - Film
Chess - in concert
Carrie: The Musical — Alice Ripley
Spring Awakening —Off Broadway
Spring Awakening — Ben Fankhauser
Hedwig and the Angry Inch — Movie
Hedwig — A.Rapp
Les Mis — Sutton Foster
Newsies — OBC
Once — Arthur Darvill
Gypsy — 2008 revival
Peter Pan — Cathy Rigby
Peter Pan — Mary Martin
Guys and Dolls — Movie
Phantom of the Opera — Broadway
SOME ARE MOVIES SOME ARE ON BROADWAY
Steve Rogers did, in fact, realize that something was off when he saw the outline of the woman’s odd bra (a push-up bra, he would later learn), but being an officer and a gentleman, he said that it was the game that gave the future away.
No, see, this scene is just amazing. The costume department deserves so many kudos for this, it’s unreal, especially given the fact that they pulled off Peggy pretty much flawlessly.
1) Her hair is completely wrong for the 40’s. No professional/working woman would have her hair loose like that. Since they’re trying to pass this off as a military hospital, Steve would know that she would at least have her hair carefully pulled back, if maybe not in the elaborate coiffures that would have been popular.
2) Her tie? Too wide, too long. That’s a man’s tie, not a woman’s. They did, however, get the knot correct as far as I can see - that looks like a Windsor.
3) That. Bra. There is so much clashing between that bra and what Steve would expect (remember, he worked with a bunch of women for a long time) that it has to be intentional. She’s wearing a foam cup, which would have been unheard of back then. It’s also an exceptionally old or ill-fitting bra - why else can you see the tops of the cups? No woman would have been caught dead with misbehaving lingerie like that back then, and the soft satin cups of 40’s lingerie made it nearly impossible anyway. Her breasts are also sitting at a much lower angle than would be acceptable in the 40’s.
Look at his eyes. He knows by the time he gets to her hair that something is very, very wrong.
so what you are saying is S.H.E.I.L.D. has a super shitty costume division….
Nope, Nick Fury totally did this on purpose.
There’s no knowing what kind of condition Steve’s in, or what kind of person he really is, after decades of nostalgia blur the reality and the long years in the ice (after a plane crash and a shitload of radiation) do their work. (Pre-crash Steve is in lots of files, I’m sure. Nick Fury does not trust files.) So Fury instructs his people to build a stage, and makes sure that the right people put up some of the wrong cues.
Maybe the real Steve’s a dick, or just an above-average jock; maybe he had a knack for hanging out with real talent. Maybe he hit his head too hard on the landing and he’s not gonna be Captain anymore. On the flipside, if he really is smart, then putting him in a standard, modern hospital room and telling him the truth is going to have him clamming up and refusing to believe a goddamn thing he hears for a really long time.
The real question here is, how long it does it take for the man, the myth, the legend to notice? What does he do about it? How long does he wait to get his bearings, confirm his suspicions, and gather information before attempting busting out?
Turns out the answer’s about forty-five seconds.
Sometimes clever posts die a quiet death in the abyss of the unreblogged. Some clever posts get attention, get comments, get better. Then there’s this one which I’ve watched evolve into a thing of brilliance.
I really don’t have words anymore for this man just please stop him
hes like…. super pure… whoa…
Commissioned by the talented artist nymre
She does amazing art and was the one who created this modern Zuko and Katara for me.
PLEASE DO NOT REPOST THIS ART
- no wings
- in the sea
- p chill
- no wings
- legs often but not always
- impressive beard
- 9 is a big deal
- breathing fire
- often actually a wyvern
- compulsive hoarding
- three fucking heads bro
- can you believe it
- wings and like
- 3 whole heads
- honestly probably just a whale and you should all chill
- jake long