Amuseoffyre just asked this and my answer was long so I’m making it its own post.
This was exactly what I was thinking as well. Although with the Hatters sign in the back of the mystery man’s apartment, I was wondering if there somehow could be a connection between Jefferson and this guy who is probably Bae and/or Henry’s father.
TV Line posted an in-depth analysis of Mystery Man’s apartment a day or two ago It’s Interesting all of the strange little things he has in there. I wonder what will end up being the significant one?
Oh wow cool article! Thanks for the link. Going to have lots of fun theorizing now haha.
The Vampire Diaries Season 4 First Look!
when your non-internet friends have a tumblr that is in different fandoms or hipster and u follow them to support them
“I was in a department store and I was just in the lift, and the lift doors opened and this woman kind of looked at me and did a double take and just said ‘Khaleesi’.”
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
And it is distributed under a Creative Commons license, meaning it is not only free to play, but remixing, and changing the game are more than just encouraged.
The official hard copy has been sold out for a while now, but a PDF of all the cards, and instructions distributed by the creators for making your own deck can be found here.
You’re welcome, and enjoy!
Play this if you haven’t already. I got to buy this from the creators and it’s so good.
Oh man. The Group needs to know about this game. And play it. Frequently.
omg that’d be glorious
Holy crap. I commented on that exact thread right before that was posted. It was hilarious, but damn. it got viral quick.
- Rule 1 - Post the rules.
- Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Rule 3 -Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4- Let them know you’ve tagged them
1) Your dream job?
Working as in visual development at Pixar.
2) A movie you can watch over and over?
Coraline; it’s a genuinely entertaining and beautiful film, my jaw drops every time!
3) 11 little things you love?
- Falling asleep on the drive home at night, in a cold car.
- When someone invites me to a conversation, or goes out of the way to make me feel comfortable. (I’m looking at you, prettyyoungthingg!)
- The smell of caramelization.
- That feeling of peaceful exhaustion you get when you have a high fever.
- Suddenly breaking out into song with a group of friends.
- The moment after I work out and I feel like jelly.
- Getting really into the momentum of drawing, where you feel like you could draw for hours on end, just to finish the piece.
- Finding out we have the same fandoms.
- Going to museums. (Art, science, history… you name it!)
- Getting compliments on what I’m wearing.
- A cool gust of breeze on a hot day. Or just really strong wind on a cold day. I love wind.
4) Favorite song at the moment?
Some Night - Fun.
5) If you can meet one person dead or alive who would it be?
The Prophet, (PBUH) I suppose.
6) Three books you would recommend to someone?
Life of Pi is a MUST. Also read A Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy and Harry Potter.
7) Five biggest pet peeves?
- People who are don’t really have life goals for themselves, who want to spend their life just partying and yelling YOLO.
- People who are totally bigoted, with a refusal to accept that we’re all human.
- People who don’t listen, or understand, or are hypocrites.
- The weird feeling on your nails after putting on nail polish.
- Mushy fruit.
8) Favorite and least favorite thing about tumblr?
- The fact that it’s such a large community, and you’re bound to find a group of people who are just like you with the same interests. (Also, I’m so up to date with current events because of it!)
- People who don’t reblog or take credit for something that isn’t theirs.
9) If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
Could I be Glen Keane please? (pre-2012)
10) Least favorite color?
Fluorescent colors. Like mother-effing fuchsia. Ugh.
11) Something not many people know about you?
I really am trying.
11 Questions for You Tagged People!
1) Your least favourite character out of your favourite show?
2) What are 11 of your favourite words?
3) If you could live in any time period (You are free of any sexism or racism or other bigotry, and you can choose to be a part of the privileged class) when would you be?
4) You’re hanging out with three dead (famous) people… who are they and would they get along?
5) A song that reminds you of a happy moment in time? A song that reminds you of a sad moment?
6) Which would you rather live without: laptop or phone?
7) Which of the Scooby Doo characters do you most identify with?
8) Red or Blue?
9) Three things turn-offs of a person?
10) If you woke up as the opposite sex one day, what would you do?
11) Grab the nearest book, turn to page 93 and type out the first complete sentence of that page.
ismjism, prettyyoungthingg, turtledovlin, katattackish, spazbaz, emilyjeanius, sarah-hach, indescribably-me, treehousegirl, deumbridgeway, thiscakeisnotalie
BEST ENJOYED WITH HEADPHONES
LEFT EAR: Mandarin version.
RIGHT EAR: English version.